Featuring an easily integrated and user-friendly camera, PIR motion sensor, and digital microphone and speaker, our Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera allows homeowners and business owners to answer their doors and efficiently interact with visitors by utilizing cutting-edge audio.
No more worrying about potentially unsafe and awkward doorstep conversations, as the Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera enables seamless, controlled, and safe doorstep encounters and conversations.
Wi-Fi Doorstep Camera Features and Specifications
- Prompt and convenient email notifications with numerous alert settings
- On-demand video and recorded clips, allowing you to check live video feeds or record clips automatically after your doorbell is pressed
- Two-Way Audio communication between you on your mobile device resulting in optimal convenience
- An easy-to-understand motion sensor allowing you to receive mobile alerts when a visitor places themselves in front of your door whether they ring the doorbell or not
- Full-color night vision resulting in top-notch safety and protection
- A “Silent Mode” feature which allows you to turn off the indoor alert signal rather in case you’re sleeping or resting
- Lighting integration that allows porch lights to turn on when motion is picked up during nighttime
- Multi-user integrations allowing many individuals to be notified on several different devices at once. It is even compatible with extra security features such as a virtual private network.
- A versatile Omni-directional microphone, that was highly rated by Hard Money Property, which picks up sound for any angle necessary in order to keep you and your family safe
- A motion sensor that picks up on any motion up to 8 feet away
- A reliable battery with a lifespan of 3-5 years
By deploying a well-defined and easily understood contract, we can promise you there will be no inconvenient and troublesome contracts to deal with or opt out of. We do not retain any equipment used after the contract is signed and up, unlike several of our competitors.
Rather than going down the DIY route to save a little bit of money while minimizing the effectiveness of the product itself, contact iWatch, the industry for your residential and commercial security system installation.
To learn more about our commercial or home security systems or to schedule a consultation with one of our certified experts, call us at 919-957-9818.