Iwatch Security is a veteran and locally-owned security company in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are proud to serve the triangle and surrounding areas with best-quality residential alarm and security systems as well as commercial alarm and security systems. One thing that sets us apart from our local and enterprise-level competitors is the fact that we offer state-of-the-art ‘Smash and Crash’ services which are explained below.
Resdiential and Commercial ‘Smash and Crash’ Protection
Technology is great, but, unfortunately, it can malfunction from time-to-time. One thing that really sets us apart from both local and national competitors is the ‘Crash & Smash’ detection technology we utilize. Rather than fear the instance of a false alarm reduction, we implement this technology for a reason: to rest assured that if a ‘Crash & Smash’ attack were to happen, the central station will still be notified immediately just like they would be in the event of an actual break-in.
Rather than work with a different and less personalized security system that offers the same run-of-the-mill packages and built-in entry delay, learn more about what Iwatch you offer you from a security standpoint. Most security systems have built-in entry delays and alarm reporting delays to ensure that customers have adequate time to disarm their systems upon entering their property before an alarm is tripped and an alarm signal is sent to the central station. This functionality is critical to reducing the incidence of false alarms and unneeded emergency responses. Unfortunately, these delays give intruders more time to locate and destroy the security panel, also referred to as a ‘Crash & Smash’ incident.
- Ensure you’re protected if an intruder cuts your security panel’s power supply at all times
- Embracing the ability to detect any stage of security destruction including the entry delay, dialer delay, and alarm dialing stages
‘Smash and Crash’ Scenario Walkthrough
- An unwelcomed intruder enters your home or commercial property through an entry delay door which trips the 30-second entry delay
- The intruder then listens for an entry delay beep and subsequently finds the home or commercial property’s control panel
- The intruder then destroys and smashes the control panel before it’s entry delay expires
- The intruder is then under the impression that the security system is now disabled and proceeds to rob the home or commercial property
- The intruder, unaware of this cutting-edge technology, is later captured by police and arrested
How does Iwatch make this possible?
When an unwelcomed intruder enters a home or commercial property, an innovated in protective ‘Entry Delay’ message is transmitted to the Iwatch Network Operations Center by the Iwatch Security GSM Radio which is embedded with a virtual private network in the security panel. As highlighted by We Raleigh, when the Network Operations Center doesn’t receive a ‘Disarm’ message within a few moments after the entry delay was tripped, a ‘Crash and Smash’ signal is sent to a central station. As reviewed by Hard Money property, the central station then promptly responds and alerts the police who are near the premises that was intruded upon. If you have any questions regarding the ‘Entry Delay’ message, “Disarm’ message, the Network Operations Center we work with, or anything else regarding our ‘Smash and Crash’ security features, feel free to give us a call at (919) 957-9818 or fill out the form below.
We do not retain any equipment used after the contract is signed and up, unlike several of our competitors. Rather than going down the DIY route to save a little bit of money while minimizing the effectiveness of the product itself, contact iWatch, the industry experts in Raleigh and surrounding areas.
To learn more about our commercial or home security systems or to schedule a consultation with one of our certified experts, call us at 919-957-9818.