The Best Holly Springs Security Systems and Alarm Systems
The town of Holly Springs has seen absolutely meteoric growth during the last 20 years thanks to its proximity to the Research Triangle. This growth has spurred the housing market, which has spurred the security systems and alarm systems markets in Holly Springs. While Iwatch Security is happy to see our home area grow, we are less happy with how many of the new security system companies and alarm system companies in Holly Springs are selling their customers on substandard security systems. These security system companies in Holly Springs will often sell their customers on one-size-fits-all systems that are not suited to the houses upon which they are installed. They are also often tied to unnecessarily restrictive contracts.
Unlike these Holly Springs security system companies, Iwatch Security will come to your house and meet with you to discuss your concerns and your budget. Alternatively, we can utilize FaceTime or Skype to converse with you virtually. We do this not only so you can have a friendly face explaining how your security and alarm systems in Holly Springs will work, but also because we believe that there is no substitute for hands-on custom security design.
While we love the fact that Holly Springs has grown so fast, we at Iwatch Security have looked on with no small amount of trepidation as new Holly Springs security companies have popped up offering over-simplified one-size-fits-all security systems to our community. This is harmful, unsafe, and detrimental to the long-term safety of your property, as these systems do not address the unique security challenges of your property and budget. For this reason, when we meet with our new customers we always explain what their security challenges and opportunities are, and what they can do with the budget they’ve given.
Some of the security services we often discuss with customers are:
Interactive Security Features
- Dedicated Connection resulting in thorough and constant access with industry subject matter experts. You are taken if you lose power, your phone lines are cut, and if you lose internet connection!
- Customizable email access and image and text alerts
- 2-way emergency voice allowing for personal access to professional first responder
- A weather hazard alert to ensure you are filled in with strenuous weather conditions
- Intimate remote control features allowing for customizable door lock controls, arming and disarming controls, controllable locks and lights, and more
- High-quality and weather-resistant camera systems
- Easy-to-use remote video viewing resulting in 24/7 documentation.
- Cellular monitoring and wireless two-way voice communication
- Remote door lock controls enabling worry-free productivity
- Qolsys, 2gig, and GE/UTC Security Systems
Video Monitoring Features
- Accessible full-time streaming option
- Video movement alerts equipped with customizable settings
- Multiple choices of security cameras, one for everyone’s budget
Mobile App Features:
- Customizable full-time alerts and instant awareness options
- Integral remote control resulting in dynamic and optimized app experience
- Iwatch’s app is available for several smartphone and pad models including but not limited to Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 7, and Blackberry devices
Home Management and Home Automation Features:
- Personal daily use integration enabling activity pattern monitoring and cost-cutting opportunity
- Season-intelligent light pattern options allowing for seasonal changes celebration
- Easy-to-use light and thermostat controls with numerous layers of customizability
- Convenient and hassle-free keyless entry
- Extreme temperature monitoring resulting in worry-free heating and cooling
‘Smash and Pass’ Protection Features:
- Ensure you’re protected if an intruder cuts your security panel’s power supply at all times
- Embracing the ability to detect any stage of security destruction including the entry delay, dialer delay, and alarm dialing stages
Since Iwatch Security’s central office is in Raleigh, we are able to rapidly respond to the Holly Springs security system needs of our clients. If you have a problem, you can call us and one of our local security experts will be at your house to deal with your security system problem. We’re always trying to find ways to make our customers’ lives easier, and we will work with you to create a unique security solution makes you comfortable in your own home.
To learn more about our commercial or home security systems or to schedule a consultation with one of our certified experts, call us at 919-957-9818.